Monday, August 9, 2010

Pregnant Women Congratulation Message

[Japan] Flight and Day 1

The trip to Frankfurt was quite uneventful. The ICE in Göttingen was late (but 5 minutes Are the railways already almost on time). Arriving at the airport I am wrong as it was on its way to Cairo again somewhere around. I must say that the signs as shit is real ^ ^''Well ... I had to go to Terminal 2 .. and drove back with this odd sky train, which shuttles between the two terminals in Frankfurt. Check in at the JAL was directly a cultural experience, one has nevertheless apologized to me that I still have to wait a while (it was a Japanese who spoke English well understood - sensation). There, waiting for a Japanese training class ... I guess elementary school or at the very most first year junior high ... They were so sweet and full of good. So ne German class had not been sitting there so sweet. The time of waiting for the start I'm me at various corners of the airport sold, still have a few phone calls done and then it went off.

I had it all the time something ... Awe of this 11-hour-flight thing, but ultimately ... it was okay somehow does not. The plane is great. I can only recommend JAL. The team is nice, the seats very comfortable and the food is also good (Pres has not exaggerated). What course or airline pilot can have a little turbulence and we had more than enough. By the way Initially, the program irgendso a funny show about anime, the first thing I saw there was ... Naruto ... Argh xDD The aircraft has really wobbled pretty badly and all these air holes ^^''' sleep was not really because of the numerous times "Please fasten your seatbelts" sign, and went out. I did so again in Alice in Wonderland Board TV looked and irgendnem new film with Jennifer Lopez. In the morning (that time Germany in the morning) I've looked at me then Disney Channel. Ariel was funny in Japanese: D

And then it finally happened. We landed at Narita and could leave the plane. The entries ran fairly straightforward. I got my visa, which ended with the luggage sensationally fast (I think I was all in all only 15 minutes at the airport) and then I made the trip to the platform. A nice woman in the JR Railways helped me create a Pasmo card. That's kind of a check card (looks hold out so - plastic) that can be charged with up to 10,000 yen, and then one can not always buy tickets to ride around Tokyo, but simply places the card against a reader and is by . Good thing I have to say. The trip from Narita to Tokyo was not as exciting. Frankly, the level country looks here not much different than us: D Japan is just too on earth ... Who would have guessed?

I had to get out in Ueno and change to another line. Since I am not versed - like - I'm in Japanese with a nice gentlemen from the train said, has also helped me directly on. The people here are all so cute! From my end station are then also only 7 minutes walk to the accommodation which is very traditional. You need to take off shoes and get down slippers, etc. You know ... But there's WiFi ... and air conditioning in every room and NEN Flat Screen. .... Japan ...

the way, it is an incredibly cool feeling when you drive from Narita to Tokyo and then turns up this huge city from ... It so ... wow ... and I still do not think that I'm here. With you in Germany, it is now quarter past eleven same ... here it's quarter past six in the evening. My cell phone works here by the way .... I could call my mom at least before I even before the country code Germany had to select a 010 ... I do not know if I should do well at SMS xDD Anyway ...

it hot in here, taking only 27 degrees (TV Tuner .. but wait humid) is. However, I think if you do not tolerable herschleppt his 3-week luggage behind. I'm hungry and thirsty. But yes, I'm meeting with a 20 clock Rike to eat and drink * O * I pull down the same times for 100 yen at the vending machine ... Have here horny Grapefruit Fanta * yay *

your loved ones, I think of you ... If I'm not too tired I look inside again later after midnight .. with you is it just ... 7 hours earlier: D At the moment here, the fatigue ... yet I am so already seen over 24 hours of the night: DD Oh yes ... is already.

I love you ... Schatz, aishiteru ... I think of you all ^ - ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment