Monday, August 16, 2010

Brazilian Waxing Calgary For Men

[Japan] Day 8 "Kyoto"

is now already a week ago .. Time flies and I think this week will take it even faster .... After Sunday, I did not do much to write out a few maps and to recover, and many Revue to let things happen, yesterday I was then in Kyoto, the ancient imperial city of Japan. The trip there was in itself exciting. I had from the hostel to the Tokyo train station, the Hauptbahnhof, if you will. And this thing is huge. Luckily it was not hard to find the Shinkansen, I already have a JR line got there (the Shinkansen are indeed operated by JR - Japan Railway). And these trains look so so cool. I close on Thursday a pic when I go to Osaka. They're also quite comfortable - it has more legroom than in the ICE and they are super fast. You can easily see it that I need from Tokyo to Kyoto (which is slightly more than 500 km) only 2.5 hours. However, they are also quite expensive - a high on the JR pass, which is even for 7 days rather expensive, but yesterday with the way I've been out the cost again: D Now a few pictures and impressions from Kyoto. 1) It was super hot. I believe in the 35 degrees. 2) It is beautiful and exciting there 3) I want to travel back in time and live there, as all these old places were really still in "operation".

Near the train station in Kyoto to find this beautiful temple complex:




A few steps Next there was this beautiful garden. I was immediately in love. Although you had to pay 500 yen to enter, but got a very nice book (glossy and in color) with pictures and so from the garden. I found it okay.

(Kraniche. .. at least I take that on)

And on we went to this park to the Imperial Palace Garden. Sorry to get into the palace itself or already in the home gardens not pure. At least not like that. You have to register before somewhere and it's only at certain times, etc. But it was still nice to come anywhere near such a historic place ...


There Were there too many more to see not really. It then went back to the first station, where I ate something and bought a few postcards (Gakuto wanted one from Kyoto and as long as possible, I'm so happy after such a request: D). A few hundred meters from the station, then is this temple, which - - if you can believe my rice, the highest leader of Japan is: D


So, more photos when I'm home again. It's just scathing, always here Sun upload. In addition, there should be broadcast to so something, D

Today is already day 9 of my trip to Japan, but I do not do much except go afterwards to Nippori (three cheers for the JR line almost before I door) there to get a wig and wig networks (which in Japan also much cooler, you could tell that is the land of cosplay here). Then I go to Harajuku and meet - hopefully - with Rike to there in a club the appearance of two of her friends to see: D And tomorrow we go to * drum roll * Kamakura (Rikkais Hometown xDD - but not so, but because there culture there * * laughs)

0 comments:

Post a Comment