Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dog Lump On Back Of Knee

[Japan] Day 6

Today was a terrific Day, I can reveal. I slept last night but did not - I do not know why - but that did not alter the fact that I had an appointment at 12 with [info] aicchi for food to then drive her and a group from the university to Odaiba, because today was the Hanabi (Fireworks) are in the Tokyo Bay. The way to Odaiba is longer than we thought and we had to change trains twice. The monorail then eventually moves to Odaiba was really quite full, but we had all our fun. And I tell you one thing: Today was a particularly hot Day. The sun has not shone, but that was probably better that way, otherwise we would be dealt with here. 33 degrees first, might appear not so bad, but here are 80-85% humidity ... After the shower is above the shower. Once at Odaiba we went walking around in small groups, we have the Statue of Liberty - yes ... there really is one - and a shopping mall and the beach views. Puris and we have made: D Yeah, just Japan. As it was getting dark, we went back to the beach, because there had already reserved group said university places for the fireworks. I have spoken in three different languages, seen many Japanese and yes: D It was great. Otherwise, let we talked again Images:


only for the cultural impression of everyday life: The look of police cars; D


from the monorail (which is so named because it applies only to a carriage moves) the views of Tokyo.



There are things that one can not help but (I had to beat the image to zoom in from afar, because NEM hung on high-rise shopping center).

No, the quality of my camera good, but the weather was quite hazy. By the way, the Rainbow Bridge, the two parts of Tokyo Bay (Tokyo and Chiba) to one another.












We sat at the end even with [info] aicchi and her boyfriend (which is really very nice) on the 5th Floor of a shopping center (after the end of the fireworks) on the terrace at an Italian restaurant (yes, that food tastes not bad, but pizza is in Germany better) and that was our looks. If you were not dying for almost ... The blue back there which is lit by the way, the Tokyo Tower ... He lights up but not always blue, but really white / red.

Incidentally, I have now got my Japan Rail Pass Exchange Order and the German in Ueno redeemed at the station. The thing is now starting on Monday (the way, was very simple, the whole process) and it goes directly Watch Monday to Kyoto, the old imperial palace. Tomorrow I do not care to wash out my underwear and sometimes a plan of Kyoto look closely, so I know where I must. Wednesday ride I is then to Kamakura, Thursday to Osaka, Friday Mount Fuji in the series and Saturday before then Yokohama on Sunday to relax to the ABC-Venue is ^ o ^!

Okay, I'm so dead tired! Did you love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment