Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Do Small Trailers Need License

[Japan] Day 22

Now it is ready. My last evening in Tokyo has begun. And it's really a strange feeling. But, I'm looking forward to is at home, but I am also saying that I will miss here - after all I have experienced many wonderful things. But first we come to today: Yes, I've actually done yet on the last day in the palace garden. It's really amazing how you suddenly from the skyscrapers in this huge park is - like in another world. One forgets true that one is actually in the huge metropolis of Tokyo - with the 10 million inhabitants - but only in the inner core of the city.











After two hours walking through the park - a pleasant break in the shade, we have still made their way to Ginza. I have seen this neighborhood one more time. Have there not - other than transactions that I can not afford it anyway (Gucci, Prada, etc.)

They were then probably the last pictures from Japan here on LJ. If tomorrow I on the way to the airport (or even there) see something, I'll subsequent filing it. Otherwise I have to get up tomorrow just after 5 clock in the morning, shortly before 6 to go to the web and so on. So, I finally arrived in Narita at 7:34 and then first find out where my plane starts at all - but I am at Terminal 2, because we ended up there also. And then I hope that I learn in all of luggage without paying a fortune (a high tolerance to 5 kg xDD). Fortunately, I have to also Frankfurt not go home alone. I think that would have I really depressed. But this is not the case. Many thanks again to this point: 3

everyone, see you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment