Friday, August 13, 2010

Get Rid Ofl External Hemorrhoids Naturally

[Japan] Day 5

After I still recovering from my cold climate plants and therefore as good as possible, still turn away, I'm a little here walking around in the area of my right. I have such a section when I have arrived here on Monday is located where the points at which the temples and shrines are located, so I thought I might take a bit of insight into the culture. And it worked miraculously. I love Tokyo alone because of its tiny shrines are found all still here. Directly two only an alley away from my hostel. However, the reading of the card I got not so simple. Although it is kept totally simple but not all paths are recorded, so I'm running at the end of a lot further than originally planned: D So here are some impressions. There are many more pictures, but it would be boring to reveal everything before I'm back. What am I supposed to show it in Germany?








Perhaps you've ever in an anime / drama seen. Where will the people with these scoops at the temple tip water over the hands, etc. I did this at a later temple also made because there the process was explained in pictures. If I have understood correctly, the water should clean a ...












A Japanese cemetery as they are here again and again between the houses. They are much smaller than our Germans, but also far more common. I found it impressive, I must say. Everywhere it smells of incense and so ...

Here we can draw up his fortune: You take one of these two large black boxes, there are thin wooden sticks with numbers in it. After shaking the cans, then shaken out and then pulls a rod out of the drawer, that number had a sheet of paper (the drawers are behind the black boxes, only if it is not clear enough). And on the sheet is then what one is so go back: D



That was in a cemetery that I found when I was on the way back.

Oh yes ... and because we are here in Japan, something to laugh: I was in a combine (where else) and I bought Instant noodles. Well, just here and there in Japan "Sengoku Basara 3" (as far as I know, a console game) has been released and is very fashionable, there is, of course, pasta on it in place:



Oh, and I've tried Japanese chocolate. It tastes really different ... any less of chocolate and caramel more (this is only "milk chocolate" on it) ... Well: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment