Thursday, August 26, 2010

Patricia Manterola Without Makeup

[Japan] Day 16

So, it was finally over. I saw the Tokyo Tower. Well, strictly speaking, this reflects wrong, because I had seen him before, but now I was on it. But let's start at the beginning of the day. First have [info] aicchi and I met again in Ikebukuro. As at 25.8. the release date of the new Teni-Myu CD had been set and should appear as Matsushita Yuuyas new single (wanted the Rike), we are first to Animate (and were very efolgreich - though financially erarmend something xD). Then it was another short stop at K-Books and Mandarake before we get to the Sunshine City (already mentioned once, huge shopping center) went to eat there. Before sunset we started then to Tokyo Tower and I would like getting a few pictures can speak for me. One thing to note only: The Tokyo Tower is a) not the Eiffel Tower, also if similarities are clearly there and b) slightly higher than the cute little tower in Paris. We were on a platform (there are two) that is located in 150 m ^ - ^:



Yes, it was a bit foggy or hazy, so you could not see up to Yokohama, but the view is wonderful after all.









The tower itself, but well, I think it should be clear. It was really a great experience and of course I'm still more pictures, but that should be here only a small insight. It follows the same well, the entry for Day 17 (which is today - I was yesterday's visit to the Tower too tired and too lazy to even write the entry: D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment