Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is Calcutta A Good Baitcasting Reel

[Japan] Day 10 "Osaka"

Sun, I So yesterday I made the trip to Osaka. The Shinkansen course - As usual Somehow I get up but fell very hard, but ultimately I roused myself, am on the JR Tokyo Station and drove in a Shinkansen to Shin-Osaka (which is where the new train station for Shinkansen and such things increased). The ride was as always very relaxing, I slept most of the time. It has been there so comfortable that it's really very simple. But therefore I came awake in Osaka. From Shin-Osaka we went with JR to Osaka and from the Loop Line for the first target. (Loop Line is the ne line goes in circles ... so ne way ring road or the other - can be found here in Tokyo or Berlin also .. xD). My two points in Osaka were the Shitennoji (I want to Shitenhoji always say and write) Temple and the Osaka Castle:



For the fans among us. What such a smiling at .. in such a Shinkansen or of posters ... or so. They are everywhere here. But since you have to wonder not that the masters 1800-2400 euros for a ticket to their concert on open sale require o.o There is not Johnny's, but very fan-freudnlich. Or will all the force in the fan club ... Whatever xD I find the poster of the KDDI (mobile provider) advertising which hung in Harajuku much cooler, but then sometimes I take pictures on Sunday.


A Shinkansen in the Shin-Osaka Station: D

This is the actual Shitennoji temple, the other two pictures were out of the park of the Temple and from Gela walls.




The Osaka Castle.


This image is the equivalent post card from Osaka, when I am back in Germany. I've since found that is neither near nor in the bookstore from railroad postcards. But as I said, is that here is not as simple and as is usual in Germany. But the picture seems to be quite postcard character xD




have I found them so cute. This small tourist train was driving in the park accessible from the Osaka Castle around: D

So, tomorrow finally Kamakura four temples and the Great Buddha, standing there on the program. So: first ride from Tokyo to Kitakamakura because there at the station directly, the four temples and then Kitakamakura to Kamakura and then pay a visit to the Great Buddha: D And Sunday the ABC show and is on the way back again to Harajuku. The cosplayers look at and raise in the small alley to the idol-shop, desired images ^. ~ And I finally want to try a Japanese crepe, as is so much to see and all so delicious from \u0026lt;3

in Shin-Osaka I then bought me yesterday still a character guide to Kuroshitsuji (but still first season). And then I remember only one again that I have just seen the latest episode (ie, from the new season) and I am deeply disturbed and disturbing anime I actually very rare and seldom quite profound. But the * scandal * xDD make good their loved ones, tomorrow then collected works from Kamakura and I draw me now time to correct and nozzle to the supermarket around the corner. I'm hungry!

Edit: [info] aicchi has procured tickets for Back-ON, on 27.8. occur here in Shibuya. They were at last year's Connichi and I'm still annoyed that I had no card. Well, so completes the cycle. Nyaha, a concert in Japan \u0026lt;33

0 comments:

Post a Comment