Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best Beginners Compound Bow For Hunting

[Japan] Day 20

have again I made the trip to Harajuku. The real plan was picnicking in Yoyogi Park, but because it was too hot, we moved the food better inside. Apart from in Harajuku was just a kind of Festival. We did not and have just overheard. In any case where groups presented folk dances from various Japanese schools. And that was really quite interesting. Here are some pictures:







From there we continued to run to the Meiji Shrine, which took place exactly a wedding (that was rather random). We have only seen the wedding procession. You go to Japan in a long line, always two people side by side (well, I know not whether the principle is so, but in this case it was just so). Be preceded by the clergy, then comes the couple and ultimately the guests. And they go VERY slowly (a fact which is very common in Japan, anyway - does not believe the Japanese go quickly ... they do that is rare).






I would not take pictures, but I was fast and the guard has not seen me. In Japan you can not photograph much scary. With such things as temples and other things I can understand it - in Germany can not even take pictures in all churches. But one even in department stores, etc. No photos can make is perhaps a bit exaggerated.


The marriage ends: D The red under the umbrella are the couple ^ - ^

After dinner we walked from Harajuku to Shibuya. They are only about 15 minutes and it's a beautiful way with many colorful shops and similar things. In Shibuya, we really wanted to HMV store, but apparently there is in Japan, something like "bankruptcy" because I think if I understood correctly, then makes his HMV store in Shibuya. HMV brings all kinds of CDs and DVDs on the market. Ne is pretty known quantity. Well, we are instead of Tower Records (7 floors CDs, DVDs, magazines, books etc). I got there, then the "continuation" of our Genki books found. From Shibuya out, we went to [info] aicchi to the dormitory. I wanted to but let's see what is in Japan for your paid so 800 euro (as student). Well, it has its own fridge and a toilet in the room. But surely the right is far from such a 'one price. If you consider that a dorm room in Germany costs between € 120-200 ... But well, that is probably also Japan.

This entry summarizes the previous day. I then went to bed before I quickly wrote a prologue for what I rumgeistert for a few days a head. Let's see what I'm doing more of it.

Today, we go to karaoke night. Lots Tenimyu sing songs (was still nice food was). Well, and tomorrow I'm going again briefly to the palace (which can be seen even barely, but it's a matter of principle), before I go on to my bag to grab the end and yes ... then it'll Wednesday at 6 towards Narita Airport. But for now enjoy even the last few hours here in Japan. This is probably my last but one entry from that country. I do not know who reads this at all however, because no one commented. But I write here for me. Memories are the stuff that can take in the end, no one ^ - ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment