Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Free Patty Cake Online

[FF / Drabble] I love the way you lie

Author: Yukimura
Fandom: Chronicles of Narnia – Prince Caspian
Pairing: Caspian x Peter
Warnings : slash, sad, drabble, songfic (kind of)
Disclaimer: The whole universe and the characters belong to C. S Lewis.
Lyrics taken from: Eminem feat. Rihanna – Love the way you lie

I love the way you lie

Another look from your beautiful blue eyes, followed by a sweet kiss. The last one. No words needed, because I knew it without having a need to hear them. You turn around, donating me another smile. It feels like thousands of slivers piercing through my body. „I will never forget you.“ Those words I whispered so softly to you during the last night that was never supposed to end. Being realistic we both knew that time is unstopable. Time was always against us from the very beginning.

//Just gonna stand there and watch me burn//

If we ever see each other again? We don’t know, but most likely not. I try not to think about it with that bitterness that overflows me every now and then when I watched you during the last days. Softly you step back, smiling. But I know you are just putting on a show. And it is fine with me. For you it must be even harder, because at least I can stay here in this world you learned to love as much as I do.

//That is alright because I like the way it hurts//

You raise your hand, waving to me and the others. Even though your lips are not forming any words I know what you ought to say. It is exactly what I feel that very moment. We should not feel sorry that is has ended, we should be thankful that it ever happened. I know that. But I can’t help to feel tears raising inside me, while watching you walking up to your siblings. And then...

//Just gonna stand there and hear me cry//

... you are gone. And I am alone. Not literary, because I am surrounded by so many people who put all their hopes and trust in me. And yes, I will try as hard as I can to be a good king. Just like I promised you in our last night. That very last night when I heard you whisper those three words that mean the world to me.

/ / That is alright because I love the way you lie / /

But even though I am here without you inside my heart and that fact makes me a lonely person ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment