Thursday, January 6, 2011

Brown Polkadot Cupcake Papers

Spanish Translation: Director's Blog, Dec 25th 2010

baby hare frío fuera.

Hola a todos!

Bueno, aquí en los EEUU it Navidad y el equipo administrativo y yo Queremos un momento para reflejar tomarnos hoy el año increíble we've had. To begin, I tell you that our Communications Officer has left us for greener pastures. Trish has been a valuable member of Team Random Acts and feeling lost, but as you see your plate is very full these days.
" I believe in the mission of Random Acts, conquering the world with an act of kindness after another. Despite that I am no longer part of the management team, I remain what it always was, a follower of an organization that makes a difference in people's lives. However, now I have to complete my post-graduate, raising a toddler, train a puppy deaf and write a first book. Full plate? Um, just a little! I will be around as a cheerleader for Random Acts and have always been a fan of Misha Collins so honestly, not much will change. I appreciate all the friendship I have received through this organization. We see people on the dark side of the Moon . "Trisha Skinner

I hope you join us in wishing all the best in any exciting opportunity on your horizon.

This has been a year like no other in my life. I've met some of the most incredible, beautiful, brave, kind, caring souls I've met in my life these past 12 months. We come together to embark on a journey with a simple, honest mission with a powerful impact that has literally changed my life and that of many. I am the luckiest woman in the world to meet you all of you.

Thanks to our fans. Without all of you, none of this would have been possible. Your energy, creativity, love and support sustains us. Thanks to you too The Art Department, Inc. Board of Directors. Without their sponsorship, encouragement and help, we could maximize our position to conquer the world with an act of kindness after another.

you to our regional representatives. These rare souls living around the world and work hard on behalf of Random Acts, although none of them I've met me in person or any of the management team (less likely Tracy). Do a fantastic job in coordinating all our actions at the local level, however, are the unsung heroes on the organization. Some of them are lucky enough to have special assistants and / or translators who will provide their expertise to get all the little things needed to coordinate activities in the regions with more movement. For me, representatives, assistants and translators are wonderful. Thanks

tambiéna our creative, artistic and inventive filmmakers of video. They give life to our actions so that everyone can share alegríay do so within an extremely tight planning.
Thank you to our forum moderators of our forums to keep safe and healthy for all our fans. This wonderful people are watching us all the time so that we can comfortably join. They are friendly and fabulous fighters! Above all, trust them to care for us during our interaction.

I want to personally thank our management team. Each works hard to make an organization Random Acts work.
also consider each of them as my good friends in confidence.
No words can adequately describe what they have come to mean to me. No words except that they can love, faith, loyalty, affection devocióny.

Last but certainly not least, I want to thank my co-founder, Misha Collins. His appearance in my life has been a phenomenon. It all started twit with a chance of a celebrity to a normal person and has grown into an extraordinary collaboration. He gave me a gift all those months ago when we embarked on this journey. That gift was his time and energy. It has not stopped giving and has since given much more like your confidence, inspiracióny advice. He is a true blessing in my life.

could not have achieved anything in Random Acts without all of you reading this and each one of those mentioned here. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Love and hugs to everyone!

- Lisa Walker, Co-founder and director .-

*********************************** **************************

2010 has sidoun year of milestones for me: I've been with my employer a decade , each (OO), I met the 30 (finally I'm as old as I always felt!) and Random Acts born.

I am incredibly proud of what we have achieved this past year. I made some amazing friends (some a bit less * coughMarielcough *) and I learned a lot. Yes, 201 has been an impressive year (with the added bonus of ending in a zero!) - And yet I hope the best is yet to come.

~ Jesse Sleik , Assistant Director

************************************* ************************

2010 has been a difficult year for me in many ways, but with the introduction Random Acts of my life, remember it as something wonderful. Friendships I've done and the things we have achieved together have been nothing more than processing. And that is to say nothing of the brilliant, inspiring followers of Random Acts, which never cease to amaze me with their kindness and generosity of spirit. I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday, and I can not express how much I long to see what 2011 brings.

~ Jenny Ackerman, Development Officer

************************************* ************************

This past year has been loaded with people and experiences I will never forget and I will never regret. My participation in Random Acts has been one of those experiences and I am very grateful to everyone here for making this a memorable step on the road. Thank you very much and I wish everyone happy holidays.

~ Mariel Concepcion, Creative Arts Manager and Executive Forums

Liaison ********************************

***************************** I'm supposed to talk about 2010 "The Year it was, "but I have trouble finding the words to do so. Random Acts should be the most incredible organization with which I associate and still I do not believe I am part of it.
I've met some amazing people in my life and I am honored to far as to call them my friends. Whether it's SRS BSNS or just fooling around together, my life has been indescribably enriched by his presence. I've seen people around the world, like me, has turned his hobby into something extraordinary. I've seen the power of kindness, understanding and compassion, and never stop to amaze me how wonderful it is.
No matter who you are, where you are, whether or not you celebrate the winter holidays, I wish you and those you desire, happiness and health entering the new year. I can not wait to see what 2011 brings.

~ Brihana Davidson, Manager of Media Design

*********************************** **************************

This past year has been a wild ride. I was unemployed for 6 months, I was making a change career, and met a great group of people who not only asked me to help create an international charity organization, but (for reasons that sometimes do not understand) consider me their friend. My life has changed so much Anoy although the latter has sometimes been difficult, I know it has been for good. I have been personally blessed with so many examples of love, kindness and beauty around the world thanks to this organization. May your holidays be blessed with love, kindness and beauty. I envíoa you and your families my heart desires, love and joy at this time and for next year.

~ Hummel J Ennifar, Co-Treasurer

********************************* ****************************

By this time last year, stuck a feather in my application No treasurer for MinionStimulus, where Misha Collins assured that he could count at least until 10, then threw it in the mail. If I had idea what he was signing would probably have decided that 10 was not enough and had put a squilión in place. Random Acts

has become a squilión more than I anticipated. And by "most" I mean everything - more momentus, more determined, more inspiring, more rewarding and more meaningful, both in presence in the world and in my life. Of course this means more work, but I am thankful for this opportunity to do so. So here I am giving my thanks to all who have ever been involved in Random Acts, from the founders to random people sitting on sofas reading this letter. BAMFS you are all on my list.

~ Tracy Liu, Co-Treasurer

************************************ *************************

2
01 has been a wonderful year! I hope all of you to remember to greet the year that ends with hope and joy!

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Bodhi Day, the winter solstice, and National Chocolate Day (December 28, hallelujah!), por favor tened unas seguras, maravillosas, y preciosas fiestas!

~
Lance Rainey , Social Media Liaison and Executive Assistant

0 comments:

Post a Comment