Monday, January 3, 2011

Famous Poems About The Holocaust

Happy New Year

Hey Everybody!

I wish you all a wonderful new year. May you be blessed with love, health, joy and kindness.
I hope you had a beautiful holiday and you are now ready to rock with us!
As the Winter Acts were performed few weeks ago, it's time to think about the next round, so if you have a great idea that could make someone's life better, get ready to submit it (I don't know the exact date for submissions, but it's in January). I really hope that Region 8 will be representated this time, because I know our region is full of wonderful supporters ready to their best to conquer the world one act of kindness at a time.

I will post again as soon as we have more details about the Spring acts, but start to think about it:) xoxo


Alie

0 comments:

Post a Comment