Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What Does Having A Low Sperm Count Mean?

term plan

As the semester started, I will report tomorrow, finally is indeed a seminar tomorrow, but I thought I ask for those who are interested, the plan schonmal in here, where we had today, the master meeting to have set times for the missing master seminars.

Incidentally I was at today's student loan office and on the way I am really nice set at the door (or: I have fallen up the stairs). Support was not landed so nicely on the right. Meanwhile, me, my neck hurts. '\u0026lt;Cripple and even in the middle of the week.

Oh yes, from Friday to Saturday I'm not there -> Birthday. Some already know (the ones that were on the WE on the game).

Okay, down to business:

Monday:
16-18 Clock Arabic I

Tuesday:
12-14 Spatial Turn The Clock (history module theory) 16-18
Egypt Desk Clock

Wednesday :
10-12 Clock introduction to Egyptology and Coptic (as I do for fun with)
12-14 Clock Tutorial
Middle Egyptian Middle Egyptian
16-18 14-16 Clock Clock Arabic I

Thursday: 10-12
cultural history of Egypt Summary (The Temple of Medinet Habu)

And now I go eat at last! 'm Hungry: D Did you
love ^ ^ /

. PS: I first learned hieroglyphics ^ 3 ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment