Thursday, October 28, 2010

North Face Outlet, Tampa, Fl

Okay, so it was, the first week

I had said that I still deliver a brief report. Much more I will not make my neck or neck hurts because of my flying lesson yesterday and joa. But this is fortunately not as bad (except for the headache).

The week started right at relaxing because I have Mondays only Arabic. The teacher is very funny and tells anecdotes from Egypt again and again to be ( Home country). The language itself ... well, yes: D If you survived Japanese, then it also creates this debate and letters are strange because you are in the alphabet still do need to think about whether the letter at the beginning, middle or end of a word stands.

Tuesday was my theory, spatial turn modules instead of yet, so you continue on Wednesday. We started as the introduction to Egyptology and Coptic. That was really interesting. It was about cultural studies and sources. However, I had to go to the sources, there was the master clock by 11 meeting. Nevertheless, that was what I noticed really exciting. It was about Egypt and its Classification itself, the importance and role of the Nile and similar things.

The meeting brought a ridiculous schedule. Egypt Desk Clock is now on Tuesdays from 16-18. So I'm free as of 14-16 Clock, but then I can have peace in the cafeteria, etc. as well Connie also free, then one can not hang out alone. But I can also Egypt reception to tell, because that was not held. My cultural studies seminar is unfortunately Thursday from 10-12. There's actually from the tutorial introduction to Egyptology and Coptic where I wanted to go, but since I'm the module's all fun and no exam and make oral exam, it is not so bad. The main thing I can continue on Wednesdays: 3

Well, by 14 clock was then Middle Egyptian. It started with a basic introduction to the writing of which fonts were there and things like that. Then we also got the first Egyptian Alphabet: The uniliteral (meaning: one character stands for a letter). BTW, we beat a lot of old people (pensioners) in Egyptology courses. Seen truly do not mind, but then when we wanted to move our tutorial by Middle Egyptian (was actually Monday 18-20 Clock) and we agreed to Wednesday 12-14 Clock as one of the pensioners has reingeblöckt because he could not. Well, for once can not always one and secondly, the full-time students go yet before - was also the opinion of the instructor.

After that there was once more Arabic. We have further greetings and done with: D

And then this day: Medinet Habu (the seminar on cultural studies - the name of the seminar goes way back to a temple of Ramses III.). We are 11 people and each must present a paper, which accounts for our touch - tuck ergo a lot of work. Since I virtually a "career changers" (And another seminary) in Egyptology am, you have made to us very consideration, that we may not know some things. No one wants to run into the trap. So I'm now at 9.12. the theme "The Temple House" (description of the location and structure, as it has been divided, which God was worshiped in which part and similar things). wants even if I'm not too far out on a limb - - I'm already excited ^ - ^

Now of course this was only the first week and one was a lot of organizational, oral presentations distributed etc. But I think I a good choice I made, so: it was not a bad decision to use the opportunity so in the master.

Okay, tomorrow I get up again shortly after 8 and then go to Meg. I am looking forward to seeing it once again. Did she really love won (and their "man" too - is just not her husband but longtime boyfriend). Well, I lubricated my time then read on a roll and once my book. 've Purchased before a new "The Passage" (published in German as "Transition" - I can not really say much, except that it is different ... I think xD).

0 comments:

Post a Comment