Friday, February 4, 2011

Clear Mucus, Brown Streak Blood,pregnant?

Hmph ....

Why I'm sick again: / Now let's be honest, I'm not so bad that my life may be as little health. Hmm, well, I've thrown the drug directly and hope that it goes away more quickly. Fever I've also ... Buhu .... Tomorrow I'll text for Task 1 of the exam on Wednesday and prepare vocabulary for Middle Egyptian:)

degree I've seen the current Vampire Diaries part of the United States. It was really brilliant ... But it is really nasty. Anyway, I'm reminding me that I have ever seen before Smallville ... The series was really cool, unfortunately I did I think after season 4 or 5 connection lost ... And now Season is already 10 in the USA. 'll Read once where I left off and then load gradually the consequences ...

retro xD As with Hellsing .... heard in approximately the same time xD Scary ....

Well, ich geh wieder in mein Bett :/ Und freue mich auf einen ruhigen Abend :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment