Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Littlest Pet Shop Doggie Diner

So now sometimes I can not believe it really

I was turned completely stunned all at once XD

I was on Thursday at the interview, well, the atmosphere was very good, warm and friendly. It has been noticed that somehow fits. After three quarters of an hour I was perforated over The training that I know of the NDR, I should say as I am planning a business trip, my failures in recent years. I could really give an answer to almost everything and was very satisfied after the meeting. N Bißle wings like it because you do not think I was praised by *___* which went down like the oil. Actually wanted to sign up this week on Wed or Fri Well all the more astonished than I was then in the evening rang my phone and the lady from the NDR turn came.
I cried after the interview, I have shouted and all XD it was a topsy-turvy, but I feel somehow still as easy as ne spring.
can now Christmas and New Year come ^ ^ Kurai

Oh my baby want to study where you really?

0 comments:

Post a Comment